Poopie The Pirate!

With my monkey minnions, I menace the shipping lanes everywhere!

Friday, August 15, 2008

No Stuffin', there we wuz!

So, there we were, waitin' and waitin' to go on a trip, the most patient monkeys ever, and finally the day arrived when Leesie Girl and Miguel San was ready for the trip! It took them forever, but we were patient monkeys, we knew that we'd get to Pe3nnsic sooner or later!

So, then, we got in the Land Yacht and we drove and we sailed and we flew and we rolled and then we were there! It was the middle of the night, and so Leesie was winging about it bein' cold, but some rude guy from one of them Canadian Kingdoms came by and told her to shaddup already and grow a beard. Leesie was taken aback for once! She don't get speechless often. So I jumped out of the boat and challenged the hairy beast to a duel! I used my best forsoothly talk!

"Zounds! You dastard!" I cried, which I ain't famous for crying, but there you go, it is what it is, "How dare you speak to my lady in so uncouth a fashion! I bite my stump at you and demand satisfaction!"

And the baby waby just looked at me and cried. "Oh, no, Sir Pyrate! Do not harm me! I pray you, good Lady, forgive me, and keep the fearsome Pyrate Monkey from me!" he wept, like a blubbery blubbering thing.

And so my Leesie was gracious and all, like she usually is, and she nodded her forgiveness, an' I took me some pity on him, and did not give him the thwackin' he deserved. So much fer all that swaggerin' rude dog behavior! Fie!

And so then we slept in the truck, cuz it was cold and wet and dark. You know how that goes. If you don't, well, then, yer horizions need some broadenin'.

The next day, after we went in the tent, I noticed a Big Flying Lizard up around the top of the tent.

"Oh, no, it's scary," squeaked Valerie, and I saw it was circlin' around Leesie's head! So I jumped outta my boat and ran across to where Leesie was and started pulling her outta jharms way. But she was just puzzled. "WHat are you doing, Sock Monkey?" she asked, and I replied, "I'm saving ya from that flying Lizard!"

"Oh, my dearest friend," she replied, "you don't have to do that. It's a friendly flying lizard, and it's only with us for a few days."

But I kept me an eyeball on it, cuz my Valerie was nervous about it and I didn't want no harm to come to my family. But it behaved, and just flew around the tent, and was quiet and good. Prolly because it noticed my Awesome Powers and was askeared.

Which is exactly what it should be. Just so you know. Because I am the mightyiest pirate ever. The heck with that Jack Sparrow guy, he's just a wannabe. I use my powers for awesome.

Anyweay, we didn't get many sails this trip, Lessie and Miguel-san only took us sailin' the one time. But, when we did go, we met Grendle and some other fabulous monkeys and I make Leesie buy a Sock Monkey puzzle for K. So it's all good. And I'm hungry, so I ain't gonna write no more right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home