Poopie The Pirate!

With my monkey minnions, I menace the shipping lanes everywhere!

Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Hey!

(2002-05-08 21:50) - nostalgic - public
Hey!

So I was in the tub playing pirate ship with my toy boat and the minimonks when Leesie Girl came home. She’s pretty quiet these few days; I think she doesn’t feel too good in her heart. So I’m gonna tell her all ’bout the adventures me an’ the minimonks had when she is settled in bed, so’s she can have good dreams.

We saw a Siren, and man, was she scary, but I am such a dashing fellow that all females, no matter the species, instantly fall in love with me. As soon as the Siren saw me, she lifted our boat out of the water and flew us across the Dire Straits to safety. She asked me to marry her, but I gently explained that interspecies marriages between sock monkeys and sirens don’t usually work out.

Besides, Valerie would kill me if I married someone else. But I didn’t say that. You know how those sirens are. They don’t take to compition too well, and my pretty Valerie has to be protected at all costs, even if it means loosing my treasure.

Valerie is so sweet and lovable. She’s also slightly hysterical, but I suppose she can’t help it, being a girl an’ all.

I love my Valerie lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home